Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pictures from January

I had a bunch of random pictures from the last few weeks so I thought I would post them for you all to enjoy. This one is of Trev and Brook out shoveling snow.

Brook and I have been busy visiting and running around the last two weeks. We went for a quick visit to Winkler to meet Chris and Nettie's new baby Daniel. Good times. Trevor wanted to come too, but he has been really busy with youth and planning for next years missions trip. This particular weekend he was gone to a youth retreat.

Mom, Dad, Brook and I went for a visit to Lucky Lake last week. It was a lot of fun to meet Evangeline and Beatrix and visit with Mike and Jeanette. We were fed very well while we were there and had a very nice stay at the beautiful Lucky Lake Motel. Unfortunately I could not tell which baby was which by the time we left, but I am sure I will figure it out one of these days. Brook had a good time harassing Turbo and exploring Mike and Jeanette's house. I was amazed how well she did in the car all the way there and back. We were a little bit sick when we got home, but after 5 days of sleeping I think we have recovered.
When We got home from Saskatchewan I was surprised to see Trev had done some renovating to our kitchen. We had talked about moving the island, but I didn't think it would happen any time soon. I was very surprised to find the island moved and the house was clean! The sink and dishwasher were working too! What a fantastic hubby I have. It is so nice to have a table in the kitchen now. (I know I know, there is a plate on the wall.)

2 comments:

Harry and Nancy Pauls said...

thanks for posting the pictures. Your kitchen looks very different.
I noticed the ONE plate on the wall. It's very nice. I don't think its an indication of more to come, although who knows if you can overcome genetics. You only have eight foot high walls too.

Aunt Ruth said...

Thanks for the pics!! Especially like the family pics of both your brothers.
If I had a plate I would put it on the wall....it's ok!!!