Tuesday, July 21, 2009

General Happenings - Brook

Brook is getting quite mobile. It's fun to watch her learn her limitations. Yesterday she was playing with Milo and she got a hold of his tail again and he did not like it, so he decided to take off. Unfortunately Brook did not let go. She smacked her head on the hardwood floor really hard. That sound has been a familiar sound lately. She covered in bumps and bruises. Oh well, she is learning that some falls are not worth crying over anymore. Brook has been helping me with the laundry. I fold and load the basket, she unloads it. She is getting more teeth, so I blame that for some of her crankiness, but I am pretty sure some of it is just genetic.

The other day I was feeding Brook lunch and Milo jumped up on the stool and watched. Strange cat.

I was looking through the toy box today, and I found one of the plastic horses I used to play with when I was a kid. When I saw her playing with it I teared up a little. It was a special moment for me.

I have been having a good time taking care of my flowerbeds. They are nothing spectacular this summer, but I am hoping that next summer they will be a little more healthy. Most of the flowers have been transplanted. (thanks Mom and Freda) There are a few that are lookin OK, but they are from Canadian Tire.

No comments: