Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May

I didn't realize it has been over a month since I last posted something on here. The first picture explains why. I had been trying to not "spill the beans", and that is hard not to do when blogging and sharing our lives with others. I am not feeling great, but hopefully that will only last a few more weeks. I figure I can always clean my house later. This baby is set to arrive around Christmas time. Should be fun!!!

Here are a few random pictures from around our place from May. Brook finally has enough hair for pigtails. (sort of)


I took a picture of her riding her rocking horse in her matching jumpsuit and sandals. Quite the combination. Not exactly "appropriate riding attire".Brook and I were sitting having an afternoon snack the other day when a pair of gold finches hit our big living room window. One didn't survive the ordeal, but the other was a little stunned for a few minutes. Before Milo played him to death I picked him up and put him on the barrel to recover. Brook didn't like the idea of being left alone with a strange bird.

2 comments:

Coreen Berube said...

Yeah for more cousins!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

The last picture is a keeper!