Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thank you God for Brooklyn Dawn

Happy Birthday Brook! 2 years old. I can't believe Brook is 2 years old already. She is growing up so quickly. I love watching her change and learn. It is so much fun to see her little personality develop. She must learn 10 new words a day right now. What a busy little girl!

Brook has brought Trevor and I so much joy. I can't imagine our lives without her. What a crazy ride parenthood is. There are so many different emotions and experiences that I would never have imagined I would feel. I would never have guessed how protective and worried I would feel when she is sick or hurt, or how excited I would be to see her learn something new. The joy, doubt, excitement, exhaustion, and fulfillment of parenthood. The desire to give her everything she wants, yet learning how to give her what she needs.

The blessing of being Brook's parents is a privilege and an honor. What a wonderful little Girl God has given us. We are so blessed.

1 comment:

Harry and Nancy Pauls said...

Wow
Happy birthday Brook!
Each child is a miracle.
Dad