Friday, October 1, 2010

Week 28

Only 12 more weeks to go! According to what I have read this baby should be about 2.25 lbs and about 15 inches long. By week 34 (in 6 weeks) he or she should double in weight and be about 4.75 lbs and 18 inches long. I guess if there are things I want to get done I better do them now while I can still bend over. So, with that in mind.....

Today I pulled some boxes out of the basement and started sorting through some baby clothes. It was really exciting to start preparing for this baby to arrive. I have been holding myself back from organizing for the last few weeks and it has been killing me!! I made a list as long as my arm of food I want to put in the freezer and random things I want to do. Just looking at all those little clothes reminded me of how wonderful it is to hold a newborn. I am getting so excited.

At my last Dr appointment I measured a little bit small again, so I have another ultrasound scheduled for Oct 12th (Brook's Birthday). The Dr figured it is just the way I carry the baby, but he want's to make sure all is well. With how active this baby is I am sure things are fine.

No comments: