Monday, June 17, 2013

June 17, 2013

I know it's not officially summer, but it sure feels like it. (finally)  The kids got their faces painted at the church picnic.  Jack thought it was the funniest thing ever.  They had a great time playing with their little friends and participating in the races.  Brook won the sprint and the sack race.  I'm extremely proud, and maybe a little too competitive.  We play to win.

 We are hoping to have our basement mud and taped this week.  Hopefully I'll be able to post some pictures of a semi finished basement in the next few weeks.  We ordered our flooring and ceiling tiles.  It is kind of a blessing that it wasn't all in stock, because we didn't have room to store it anyway.  I am so excited to have that space finished!


Yup, these are the cutest underpants I have ever seen.  Normally I would keep things like this confidential, but they are so cute!  Jack is not potty trained, but we are working on it.  He is receptive to the idea, and that is half the battle.

I wish this was a photo from my living room window, but alas, I have no hummingbirds coming to my feeder.  This one was taken from Mom and Dad's place.  

Sorry I know this post wasn't really informative, but we are doing fine.  Nothing really life altering to announce.  These are just some pictures I wanted to share.


No comments: