Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Weddings

We have had the privilege of being involved in two weddings this spring. Melissa Peters (now Degelder) was married the end of May, and now Joey and Amber Elias were married June 13th. Trevor and I were honored to be the MC's for the reception. No, Trevor did not tell any inappropriate jokes or stories, and I did not trip and fall or sneeze into the mic. I would say that makes us successful MC's. Actually, I thought we were pretty funny. Unfortunatly I did not get a good picture of the two of us that day, which is too bad because we looked fantastic, but I did get a decent picture of Joey and Amber. They looked even more fantastic!


It was a really fun wedding. There were a lot of camp staff there and it was fun to visit with Chris and Nettie's family between the ceremony and reception. Thanks Mom for watching Brook for us while we were being wonderful MC's.

No comments: