Sunday, March 20, 2011

Brook this week. Oh the mind of a 2 year old.

I Tried to explain to Brook you need pierced ears for earrings. She didn't agree. Check out the video below if you want to see more.

Other "Brook sayings" from this week.

B: Mom, you big?
J: Ya...I guess so. (It's called baby weight, and I'm working on it alright?!)
B: Ya Mom, you big.
J: Thanks Brook.

J: Brook, what is on your face?
B: A burger.
J: A burger??
B: No...A BURGER
J: ???? ..... Oh, a Booger.

Jack started to cry while sitting on the couch
B: Don't cry Jackie, I just playing with you. Jackie, don't cry.
(I never call him Jackie, I guess she thought that one up on her own)

One morning after breakfast:
B: Mom, where's the datar?
J: the datar? What is a datar?
B: (irritated) The DATAR.
J: Show me.
she lead me to the empty guitar stand. which was in the corner of the back room.
B: Where's the datar?
Trev had taken our guitar the night before to use at youth. What an observant kid. Can't sneak anything by her anymore.


1 comment:

Brian and Melissa Degelder said...

Oh my Jay, she's growing up so much!! LOVE the earrings! silly girl!
I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!!!