Monday, June 20, 2011

Around our place this week


Jack is loving the jolly jumper. I thought he was till too young for it when I set it up this week, but I guess I was wrong. He figured it out right away and loves it! He giggles and jumps around and talks to the garbage can (which has since been relocated). I have to remind Brook that Jack is not ready for swinging around. She wants soooo badly to be involved in his jolly jumping fun.

Can you believe how tall Brook is getting? She has really shot up in the past few months. All her pants are too short. Good thing we are getting into shorts and skirt weather. The only problem is that she is so clutzy. Her knees are all scraped up and her legs are constantly covered in bruises. Oh well, she'll grow out of it I'm sure. Im beginning to wonder if she is going to get the Fleming height?


I just like this picture. Jack was "gooooing" to Brook. It looks like they are having a special little conversation.

I hate all the rain. It seems like it rains every other day here, but my flowerbeds are loving it! My Irises are the size of ... iduno ... BIG flowers. Even though it has nothing to do with me, I am feeling like quite the gardener this year.



1 comment:

Aunt Ruth said...

great photos. Thanks for sharing. Your kids are really growing!