Wednesday, June 8, 2011

May and June

I guess I haven't updated the blog in a few weeks. Here is what has happened.

Jack started eating "solid" food. Some of it got into his stomach.


We went to wilderness edge retreat center in Pinawa for the Manitoba MB pastors retreat. It was fun to visit with other pastors and be away for a few days. I got to sit in the hot tub with Karen Bock during a lightning storm. It was dark, the water was warm and the rain was cold. Very fun. Oh ya, the speaker was good too. We left Brook with Mom and Dad Pauls and took Jack with us. Things went really well. Brook had loads of fun with Grandma and Grandpa and Jack did really well with all the traveling. He even loved the babysitters.

I took the kids on our first roadtrip without Trevor. We went to go visit Beth and Derek for a few days. We had lots of fun. We went to the Steinback MCC and found a change table for baby Reimer. It was fun to just hang out and play. Again, the kids traveled really well.

It has finally started to warm up around here. I planted a few flowers and we have actually made it to the park a few times. Brook and I have a slight tan. Trev started playing baseball on wednesday evenings. He has 1 more bible study night and about 3 weeks of youth left and then it is summer time! Yay! I love the summer schedule where he is home in the evenings.


We had some bible school friends come visit us this weekend. We had so much fun. I took a picture of our kids together and I thought it was so cute that I would post it. In 10 years that picture will be really fun to look at.

1 comment:

Aunt Ruth said...

Great pics. Thanks for sharing. Jack looks like he is enjoying the food changes! Looks like a jolly little fellow!