Monday, June 20, 2011

Fathers Day

Our Fleming Family gathered at the Killarney Beach for fathers day. It was beautiful and warm. What a perfect day. Brook and I made a card for Trev for fathers day. We made a list for him too:

What I love about my Dad:
1- That Dad goes to church
2-When he is out in the sandbox
3- Dad is fun out in the playground
4- jumping on the tampoline
5- I like his face
6- Playing "peek"
7 - When Dad "smooch" me
8- When he shovels dirt
9- Drinking his slurpee

I couldn't get a tenth item out of her, but she did pretty well. Most of those answers make sense.



1 comment:

Harry and Nancy Pauls said...

Jack looks so much like Trev in the first picture.
Brooklyn and Kate are obviously cousins too...
Such a sweet picture of Brooklyn and Jack sharing a moment.
Your flowers are very beautiful.